Bill Granger recipe: Salted-caramel milkshake
Sunday 16 March 2014
I'm not sure I came up with this recipe with the kids in mind at all, if I'm being honest… I'm definitely on Team Nigella when it comes to a weakness for salted caramel!
5 tbsp bought thick caramel sauce
6 scoops vanilla ice-cream, slightly softened
Add a good pinch of salt to the caramel sauce and stir well. Put the ice cream and 3 tbsp of the salted caramel in a blender.
Whizz until well combined then add the milk. Pulse to combine, adding a little extra milk if the mixture is still too thick.
Spread the remaining caramel sauce on the inside of four tall glasses. Pour in the milkshake and serve immediately.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
- 1 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Adam Levine's biggest fan had a panic attack upon meeting him, so the singer laid down on the floor to get a photo with him
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...