Cabecous de Rocamadour with honey and truffle
Sunday 27 July 2008
Cabecous is a goat's cheese with a slightly damp rind and a creamy interior. It is truly delicious and goes particularly well with walnuts and prunes.
2tbsp honey (or, if you can't get hold of truffles, try truffle honey – see Forager below)
1 small black truffle
Arrange the cheese attractively on a plate, drizzle over the honey and shave over the truffle. Serve at once.
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge price to be slashed after disappointing sales
Hermes responds to Jane Birkin’s request to drop her name from the iconic handbag
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
- 1 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 2 Cara Delevigne addresses awkward interview on Good Day Sacramento
- 3 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 4 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 5 MH370 debris: Investigators 'confident' that Boeing 777 wing found - live updates
iJobs Food & Drink
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...
£17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum cares for one of the largest...
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...