Cabecous de Rocamadour with honey and truffle
Sunday 27 July 2008
Cabecous is a goat's cheese with a slightly damp rind and a creamy interior. It is truly delicious and goes particularly well with walnuts and prunes.
2tbsp honey (or, if you can't get hold of truffles, try truffle honey – see Forager below)
1 small black truffle
Arrange the cheese attractively on a plate, drizzle over the honey and shave over the truffle. Serve at once.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 4 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: One of the fastest growing g...
25,000: Sphere Digital Recruitment: CRM Executive – Global Travel Brand – Luto...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Investigo: A growing group of top end restaurants l...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...