Carrots with chilli
Serves 6-8 as an appetiser
Saturday 28 January 2006
4 medium carrots, trimmed, peeled and cut into shapes as above
1 medium-sized red chilli, thinly sliced
Rice wine vinegar to cover (about 250-300ml)
1tbsp caster sugar
Mix the sugar with the vinegar and chilli, pour over the carrots and mix well.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Labour rallies behind Flint as deputy leader to offset a Corbyn win
- 2 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...