Cauliflower, puntarelle, hazelnut and raisin salad
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 small head of puntarelle, outside leaves removed to reveal the heart
40g raisins soaked in water overnight
40 hazelnuts, lightly toasted
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2tbsp white balsamic
3-4tbsp olive oil
Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 3-4 minutes so that it's still crunchy; drain. Slice the puntarelle heart thinly with a knife or on a mandolin. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces; toss in a bowl with the puntarelle, raisins, hazelnuts, balsamic and olive oil; season. Leave for 30 minutes then give a final stir and serve.
Regular cast member Ste Hay, played by Kieron Richardson, is about to test TV boundaries
Life & Style blogs
World’s largest chocolate manufacturer adds voice to warnings of 'potential cocoa shortage by 2020'
UK cities with the most single people: Most residents of Manchester are not hitched
Boys born in south of England 'live eight years longer' than those born in the north
GTA 5, Xbox One review: Next gen Los Santos is beautiful chaos
Care Quality Commission report: Just how good is your GP?
- 1 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 2 Pirelli calendar 2015: The problem with 'plus-size' models like Candice Huffine
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£13000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...