Cheese and celery
Try to use a soft, Swiss-style cheese such as gruyère or emmenthal and keep it in a warm place – near a radiator, or in a very low oven – just before you wrap it around the celery.
10 slices of soft Swiss cheese
3-4 sticks of celery, peeled if necessary
1tbsp grape must mustard or grain mustard
Cut the celery into 5cm long x 1cm wide sticks.
Cut the cheese into large enough pieces that will wrap around the celery with the ends of the celery showing.
Warm the cheese as above then wrap around the celery and spoon a little of the mustard on top.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
How to make your own gourmet ice lollies, granitas, slushy cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...