Cheese and celery
Try to use a soft, Swiss-style cheese such as gruyère or emmenthal and keep it in a warm place – near a radiator, or in a very low oven – just before you wrap it around the celery.
10 slices of soft Swiss cheese
3-4 sticks of celery, peeled if necessary
1tbsp grape must mustard or grain mustard
Cut the celery into 5cm long x 1cm wide sticks.
Cut the cheese into large enough pieces that will wrap around the celery with the ends of the celery showing.
Warm the cheese as above then wrap around the celery and spoon a little of the mustard on top.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Tony Benn meets Ali G: Watch Labour veteran burn Sacha Baron Cohen
- 3 Women do experience two different types of orgasm, study reveals
- 4 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Exc...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...