Cheese and celery
Try to use a soft, Swiss-style cheese such as gruyère or emmenthal and keep it in a warm place – near a radiator, or in a very low oven – just before you wrap it around the celery.
10 slices of soft Swiss cheese
3-4 sticks of celery, peeled if necessary
1tbsp grape must mustard or grain mustard
Cut the celery into 5cm long x 1cm wide sticks.
Cut the cheese into large enough pieces that will wrap around the celery with the ends of the celery showing.
Warm the cheese as above then wrap around the celery and spoon a little of the mustard on top.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...