Crab and samphire
This is a tasty and simple two-ingredient dish that can be served in no time and really tastes of the sea.
150g samphire, trimmed and washed
200g freshly picked white crab meat
The juice of half a lemon
2tbsp rapeseed oil
1tbsp chopped chives
Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Blanch the samphire in boiling, salted water for 30 seconds, then drain and briefly refresh under the cold tap and pat dry on some kitchen paper.
Arrange the samphire on serving plates and scatter the crab on top. Mix the lemon juice with the rapeseed oil and season, then spoon over the crab and samphire and scatter the chives on top.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...