Crab with mayonnaise
Thursday 27 May 2010
Allow 150g/5oz of white crab meat per person and try to pre-order through your fish monger, asking him to remove any shell. Please don't use frozen crab meat – it's watery and horrid – and don't accept pasteurised; it has a nasty aftertaste.
Place the crab meat in a bowl, loosening with your fingers as you do so, spoon in a tablespoon or two of mayonnaise, season with a little salt and pepper and dress using your fingers. Serve with warm toast and a little extra mayonnaise if you like.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...