Duck ham and Cox's apple
You can use smoked duck breast for this, or duck ham, which comes in different guises from simply cured to cured and smoked.
2-3 cured duck breasts, sliced very thinly
3 or 4 Cox's or other dessert apples
Cut the apples into 5cm x ½cm-thick sticks.
Wrap a slice of duck around a bundle of 3-4 sticks of apple so that you can just see the ends of the apple.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...