Saturday 06 December 2008
This healthy option can be eaten on its own or with a main course like the chicken escalope.
4 cucumbers, quartered lengthways, seeds removed and cut into 1-2cm chunks
2 large red onions, peeled, halved and chopped into rough 1cm dice
40-50 stoned black olives
20 tomatoes, cut into chunks
A couple of handfuls of mint leaves, torn
500-600g good quality feta cheese, broken into chunks
250ml olive oil
The juice of 3 lemons
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the cucumber, red onions, black olives, tomatoes and mint leaves together; season.
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together and toss into the salad; serve as it is or with salad leaves.
Life & Style blogs
The Last of Us Remastered: Once stilted and melodramatic, Hollywood is giving acting in video games a makeover
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...