Saturday 06 December 2008
This healthy option can be eaten on its own or with a main course like the chicken escalope.
4 cucumbers, quartered lengthways, seeds removed and cut into 1-2cm chunks
2 large red onions, peeled, halved and chopped into rough 1cm dice
40-50 stoned black olives
20 tomatoes, cut into chunks
A couple of handfuls of mint leaves, torn
500-600g good quality feta cheese, broken into chunks
250ml olive oil
The juice of 3 lemons
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the cucumber, red onions, black olives, tomatoes and mint leaves together; season.
Mix the olive oil and lemon juice together and toss into the salad; serve as it is or with salad leaves.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...