Grilled cheese sandwich
Saturday 15 May 2010
2 slices of sourdough bread
100g Montgomery Cheddar, grated
1 spring onion, finely sliced
Heat a ribbed griddle pan over a medium flame.
Mix the grated cheese and onion together, butter the bread and fill with the cheese mixture.
Grill on both sides until the bread is golden and the cheese has melted.
Jason and Lori serve it at the Towpath with a spoonful of quince jelly.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Scottish independence: Former pro-union voters explain why they changed their minds to the Yes vote
- 3 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 4 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 5 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
iJobs Food & Drink
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...
£30K- £35K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...