Grilled cheese sandwich
Saturday 15 May 2010
2 slices of sourdough bread
100g Montgomery Cheddar, grated
1 spring onion, finely sliced
Heat a ribbed griddle pan over a medium flame.
Mix the grated cheese and onion together, butter the bread and fill with the cheese mixture.
Grill on both sides until the bread is golden and the cheese has melted.
Jason and Lori serve it at the Towpath with a spoonful of quince jelly.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
iJobs Food & Drink
£31000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the UK, the major project fo...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: Are you a high achieving...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: A rapidly growing Hotel ...
£15000 - £16800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Tyre Technician / Mechanic is...