Hamburguesa blanco y negro
I tasted this great Spanish snack at the opening night of Brindisa's new restaurant Tramontana in Shoreditch. It was created by Tramontana's Alberto Torres and Josep Carbonell, who remember eating this little hamburger made with black and white sausage in their childhood.
200-250g good-quality Spanish black pudding
200-250g good-quality sausagemeat
A little vegetable or corn oil for frying
A handful of small, tasty salad leaves
4 small soft burger buns
Mix the black pudding and sausagemeat together and mould into 4 flat patties the size of the burger buns. Heat the vegetable oil in preferably a non-stick frying pan and cook the burgers on a medium to high heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Warm the buns, cut them in half and assemble the burgers with the salad.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...