Hamburguesa blanco y negro
I tasted this great Spanish snack at the opening night of Brindisa's new restaurant Tramontana in Shoreditch. It was created by Tramontana's Alberto Torres and Josep Carbonell, who remember eating this little hamburger made with black and white sausage in their childhood.
200-250g good-quality Spanish black pudding
200-250g good-quality sausagemeat
A little vegetable or corn oil for frying
A handful of small, tasty salad leaves
4 small soft burger buns
Mix the black pudding and sausagemeat together and mould into 4 flat patties the size of the burger buns. Heat the vegetable oil in preferably a non-stick frying pan and cook the burgers on a medium to high heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Warm the buns, cut them in half and assemble the burgers with the salad.
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at glorious next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
Autumn equinox: Google Doodle celebrates first day of autumn 2014
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
iJobs Food & Drink
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...