Hamburguesa blanco y negro
I tasted this great Spanish snack at the opening night of Brindisa's new restaurant Tramontana in Shoreditch. It was created by Tramontana's Alberto Torres and Josep Carbonell, who remember eating this little hamburger made with black and white sausage in their childhood.
200-250g good-quality Spanish black pudding
200-250g good-quality sausagemeat
A little vegetable or corn oil for frying
A handful of small, tasty salad leaves
4 small soft burger buns
Mix the black pudding and sausagemeat together and mould into 4 flat patties the size of the burger buns. Heat the vegetable oil in preferably a non-stick frying pan and cook the burgers on a medium to high heat for a couple of minutes on each side. Warm the buns, cut them in half and assemble the burgers with the salad.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Rebecca Hall on her film career so far: ‘I’ve played too many repressed neurotics’
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...