After a stroll around Feastival on the Sunday morning after a big party the night before, we opted for a healthy and tempting lobster roll from Café Mor, the Pembrokeshire beach-food company. They won the Best Sandwich at the recent Street Food Awards for f their seashore wrap with fresh crab; and here is their recipe for a delicious lobster roll.
1 cooked lobster, shelled (save the shells for a soup or stock)
4 small hamburger buns or small soft ciabatta rolls
A handful of small tasty salad leaves
For the coleslaw
1 large shallot, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
1 large carrot, peeled and grated or shredded
A few leaves of white cabbage, shredded
3-4tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix all of the ingredients together for the coleslaw and season to taste. Warm the buns and cut in half; spoon on the coleslaw. Slice up the lobster and arrange on the coleslaw with the leaves on top and place the bun lid back on. Top with relish of your choice.
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
What happens to your body when you drink too much water during exercise?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 3 Alton Towers Air breaks down: 80 people stuck on broken down Monorail during heatwave
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Alwaleed bin Talal: Saudi Prince to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...