You may have seen this if you have visited India and it can often contain lots of other ingredients such as onions and peppers, but I think fewer ingredients and fresh and spicy flavours make for a simpler and cleaner-tasting option.
8 eggs, beaten
8 spring onions, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
1 small green and 1 red chilli, trimmed, seeded and finely chopped
2tbsp chopped coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A couple of knobs of butter
Mix all of the ingredients together and season to taste. You can make one large omelette to share or individual ones; it's up to you.
Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and add a knob of butter.
Pour in the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until the mix begins to set.
Stop stirring, leave on the heat for about 20 seconds then slide on to a warmed serving plate.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Zero divided by zero: Ask Siri a simple question, have your social life mocked
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 3 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 4 Greece crisis: Crowdfunding campaign crashes Indiegogo, raises half a million in just three days
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...