You may have seen this if you have visited India and it can often contain lots of other ingredients such as onions and peppers, but I think fewer ingredients and fresh and spicy flavours make for a simpler and cleaner-tasting option.
8 eggs, beaten
8 spring onions, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
1 small green and 1 red chilli, trimmed, seeded and finely chopped
2tbsp chopped coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A couple of knobs of butter
Mix all of the ingredients together and season to taste. You can make one large omelette to share or individual ones; it's up to you.
Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and add a knob of butter.
Pour in the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until the mix begins to set.
Stop stirring, leave on the heat for about 20 seconds then slide on to a warmed serving plate.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...