Makes 12 biscuits
Sunday 16 November 2008
These savoury little treats take only minutes to make and are perfect to have with drinks before dinner.
300g/10oz Parmesan, grated
1 dried red chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas6, andline a flat baking tray with baking paper.
Place the grated Parmesan in a bowl, add the chilli and mix lightly with your fingers.
Now place little mounds on the tray, leaving space between each mound for the biscuits to flatten, and cook no more than four at a time.
Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until spread flat. Remove and cool on a wire rack. Continue in batches.
Serve still warm or at room temperature – they're best eaten on the day.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...