Makes 12 biscuits
Sunday 16 November 2008
These savoury little treats take only minutes to make and are perfect to have with drinks before dinner.
300g/10oz Parmesan, grated
1 dried red chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas6, andline a flat baking tray with baking paper.
Place the grated Parmesan in a bowl, add the chilli and mix lightly with your fingers.
Now place little mounds on the tray, leaving space between each mound for the biscuits to flatten, and cook no more than four at a time.
Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until spread flat. Remove and cool on a wire rack. Continue in batches.
Serve still warm or at room temperature – they're best eaten on the day.
Life & Style blogs
Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
iJobs Food & Drink
Circa £26,500 DOE: Guru Careers: An International Project Coordinator / Accoun...
£25k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Plumber / Mainten...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...