Makes 12 biscuits
Sunday 16 November 2008
These savoury little treats take only minutes to make and are perfect to have with drinks before dinner.
300g/10oz Parmesan, grated
1 dried red chilli, deseeded, chopped finely
Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas6, andline a flat baking tray with baking paper.
Place the grated Parmesan in a bowl, add the chilli and mix lightly with your fingers.
Now place little mounds on the tray, leaving space between each mound for the biscuits to flatten, and cook no more than four at a time.
Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until spread flat. Remove and cool on a wire rack. Continue in batches.
Serve still warm or at room temperature – they're best eaten on the day.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...