The idea for this came after a pea-shoot lunch that we held at the Chop House a couple of months ago.
50ml gin (I use Hendrick's)
25ml pea-shoot purée (made from 50g of pea shoots blended with enough water to create a purée; keep a few shoots for garnish)
20ml gomme (sugar syrup)
1 wedge of lemon
Place the gin, purée, sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker, squeeze lemon into the shaker.
Shake (with lemon wedge in) and strain into a coupe glass.
Garnish the glass with a wedge of lemon and float a pea-shoot on the top.
Life & Style blogs
Nobel Peace prize winner Albert Schweitzer once quipped: “Happiness is nothing more than good health...
Many years ago, I lost nearly all my upper frequency hearing as a result of military action. What pr...
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
- 1 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 2 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 3 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Mourinho will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 4 Civil partnerships amendment 'could wreck' gay marriage Bill and cost taxpayer £4bn, Government sources warn
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Food & Drink
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...