Pinot Peach Smash
Monday 30 June 2008
The best way to enjoy a summer party is not to have to slave in the kitchen! This wine punch can be made in advance and refrigerated – simply add the mint just before serving to stop it becoming too acrid.
700ml pressed apple juice
2 peaches cut into wedges
2 apples sliced
150ml fresh lemon juice
100ml elderflower cordial
100ml simple syrup
1bottle Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
4 mint sprigs
Mix all ingredients (apart from the mint) in a large punch bowl. Just before serving add loads of ice and tear the mint and stir in. Serve with a ladle and cups.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...