Pinot Peach Smash
Monday 30 June 2008
The best way to enjoy a summer party is not to have to slave in the kitchen! This wine punch can be made in advance and refrigerated – simply add the mint just before serving to stop it becoming too acrid.
700ml pressed apple juice
2 peaches cut into wedges
2 apples sliced
150ml fresh lemon juice
100ml elderflower cordial
100ml simple syrup
1bottle Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
4 mint sprigs
Mix all ingredients (apart from the mint) in a large punch bowl. Just before serving add loads of ice and tear the mint and stir in. Serve with a ladle and cups.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 Greggs Google fail: bakery falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
- 3 Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...