Pinot Peach Smash
Monday 30 June 2008
The best way to enjoy a summer party is not to have to slave in the kitchen! This wine punch can be made in advance and refrigerated – simply add the mint just before serving to stop it becoming too acrid.
700ml pressed apple juice
2 peaches cut into wedges
2 apples sliced
150ml fresh lemon juice
100ml elderflower cordial
100ml simple syrup
1bottle Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
4 mint sprigs
Mix all ingredients (apart from the mint) in a large punch bowl. Just before serving add loads of ice and tear the mint and stir in. Serve with a ladle and cups.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
How much independence should children have?
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...