Pizzette with crab and chilli
Sunday 16 January 2011
Four pizzette discs (see dough recipe)
300g/10oz fresh white crab meat
2 tbsp mild-tasting extra-virgin olive oil
A drop or 2 of lemon juice
1 red chilli, sliced finely on the diagonal
Pick over the crab meat to ensure there are no little bits of shell, place in a bowl and dress with half the olive oil.
Season with salt and a little lemon juice then set aside while you cook the pizza.
Follow the instructions for the dough, removing the pizzette once crisp and firm – this will take about 5 minutes.
Divide the crab between the four discs, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, scatter over the chilli and eat while warm.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...