Pizzette with crab and chilli
Sunday 16 January 2011
Four pizzette discs (see dough recipe)
300g/10oz fresh white crab meat
2 tbsp mild-tasting extra-virgin olive oil
A drop or 2 of lemon juice
1 red chilli, sliced finely on the diagonal
Pick over the crab meat to ensure there are no little bits of shell, place in a bowl and dress with half the olive oil.
Season with salt and a little lemon juice then set aside while you cook the pizza.
Follow the instructions for the dough, removing the pizzette once crisp and firm – this will take about 5 minutes.
Divide the crab between the four discs, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, scatter over the chilli and eat while warm.
Life & Style blogs
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
iJobs Food & Drink
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...