Pizzette with crab and chilli
Sunday 16 January 2011
Four pizzette discs (see dough recipe)
300g/10oz fresh white crab meat
2 tbsp mild-tasting extra-virgin olive oil
A drop or 2 of lemon juice
1 red chilli, sliced finely on the diagonal
Pick over the crab meat to ensure there are no little bits of shell, place in a bowl and dress with half the olive oil.
Season with salt and a little lemon juice then set aside while you cook the pizza.
Follow the instructions for the dough, removing the pizzette once crisp and firm – this will take about 5 minutes.
Divide the crab between the four discs, drizzle over the remaining olive oil, scatter over the chilli and eat while warm.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...