Pork and pickle roll
I've not seen this anywhere, I just made it up. But a piece of pork tenderloin, quickly grilled and sliced with some dill pickles that I made the other week, is a perfect simple combo.
1 pork tenderloin, cut into 8 slices and flattened slightly with the palm of your hand
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A little vegetable or corn oil
As much dill pickle or sliced gherkin as you wish
4 soft baps or ciabatta rolls
Heat a ribbed griddle pan, season the pork and grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side, keeping them nice and pink. Warm the bread and cut in half and fill with the dill pickles and pork, as well as dill mustard if you wish.
Life & Style blogs
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
iJobs Food & Drink
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...