Pork and pickle roll
I've not seen this anywhere, I just made it up. But a piece of pork tenderloin, quickly grilled and sliced with some dill pickles that I made the other week, is a perfect simple combo.
1 pork tenderloin, cut into 8 slices and flattened slightly with the palm of your hand
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A little vegetable or corn oil
As much dill pickle or sliced gherkin as you wish
4 soft baps or ciabatta rolls
Heat a ribbed griddle pan, season the pork and grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side, keeping them nice and pink. Warm the bread and cut in half and fill with the dill pickles and pork, as well as dill mustard if you wish.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Scottish salmon sales leap as Asia develops a taste
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Plane carrying 162 disappears over Java sea
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...