Pork and pickle roll
I've not seen this anywhere, I just made it up. But a piece of pork tenderloin, quickly grilled and sliced with some dill pickles that I made the other week, is a perfect simple combo.
1 pork tenderloin, cut into 8 slices and flattened slightly with the palm of your hand
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A little vegetable or corn oil
As much dill pickle or sliced gherkin as you wish
4 soft baps or ciabatta rolls
Heat a ribbed griddle pan, season the pork and grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side, keeping them nice and pink. Warm the bread and cut in half and fill with the dill pickles and pork, as well as dill mustard if you wish.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
iJobs Food & Drink
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in South Kensington, this prestigi...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£25000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Partner is required to ...