Raspberries with yogurt and honeycomb
English raspberries are starting to appear on the market now – I like to serve them in as simple a way as possible. Buy the best Greek-style yogurt you can find.
300-350g natural yogurt (mixed with crème fraîche if you wish)
100-150g piece of natural honeycomb
2-3tbsp of the honey from the honeycomb (or use clear honey)
Blend 50-60g of the raspberries or push them through a sieve with the back of a spoon.
Cut four nice slices of honeycomb to serve on top and chop the rest. In a bowl, carefully fold the raspberry purée, half of the raspberries, the honey and chopped honeycomb through the yoghurt for a rippled effect, and transfer to serving glasses.
Garnish with the rest of the raspberries and sliced honeycomb.
Life & Style blogs
Should doctors and patients learn to plan humane, happier endings rather than trying to prolong life?
Black Friday: Best beauty deals
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Black Friday: best UK tech deals on iPads, Macs, PS4 and more
Black Friday: From Bicester Village to Amazon, best fashion deals
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
iJobs Food & Drink
£31000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the UK, the major project fo...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: Are you a high achieving...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: h2 Recruit Ltd: A rapidly growing Hotel ...
£15000 - £16800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Tyre Technician / Mechanic is...