Raspberries with yogurt and honeycomb
English raspberries are starting to appear on the market now – I like to serve them in as simple a way as possible. Buy the best Greek-style yogurt you can find.
300-350g natural yogurt (mixed with crème fraîche if you wish)
100-150g piece of natural honeycomb
2-3tbsp of the honey from the honeycomb (or use clear honey)
Blend 50-60g of the raspberries or push them through a sieve with the back of a spoon.
Cut four nice slices of honeycomb to serve on top and chop the rest. In a bowl, carefully fold the raspberry purée, half of the raspberries, the honey and chopped honeycomb through the yoghurt for a rippled effect, and transfer to serving glasses.
Garnish with the rest of the raspberries and sliced honeycomb.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...