Sardines on toast with capers
You want to use tiny, tasty Spanish sardines for this dish – I particularly like the 'sardinillas' from Brindisa in London's Borough Market; otherwise any good sardines in olive oil will do.
1 small can of sardinillas
2 slices from a sourdough loaf
1tbsp capers, rinsed
Toast the bread on both sides, arrange the sardines on the bread with some of the oil from the can and scatter the capers on top.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...