Sardines on toast with capers
You want to use tiny, tasty Spanish sardines for this dish – I particularly like the 'sardinillas' from Brindisa in London's Borough Market; otherwise any good sardines in olive oil will do.
1 small can of sardinillas
2 slices from a sourdough loaf
1tbsp capers, rinsed
Toast the bread on both sides, arrange the sardines on the bread with some of the oil from the can and scatter the capers on top.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Zebra meat: Exotic and lean - but does it taste good?
Why do we have blood types?
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
The quest to find the perfect pair of earphones: Are custom, 3D printed earbuds the solution?
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...