Scrambled egg and smoked salmon crumpets
This is perfect for a quick brunch treat. You can either chop the salmon and fold it into the egg or use slices as I have done.
4 free-range eggs, beaten
A good knob of butter
1tbsp double cream
1tbsp chopped chives
Salt and freshly ground white pepper
4 or so slices of smoked salmon
Toast the crumpets on both sides. Put the beaten egg, butter and cream in a saucepan, season and cook over a low to medium heat, stirring while they are cooking.
When the eggs are almost done, remove from the heat, stir in the chives and transfer to a warm dish so they don't continue cooking.
To serve, arrange the salmon on the crumpets and spoon the scrambled eggs over; serve immediately.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 San Francisco TV news crew attacked by armed robbers during live broadcast
- 4 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
- 5 Miami defendant sobs in court as he realises he and the judge attended the same school
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...