Sorted Food recipes: Icy Gazpacho with Crab; Italian Chicken Burger
Friday 01 June 2012
Icy Gazpacho with Crab
- very ripe plum or cherry tomatoes (600g)
- 1 ripe red peppers
- 2 spring onions
- a stick of celery, peeled
- ½ a cucumber, peeled
- a few cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- a few sprigs of basil
- a sprig of mint
- a piece of stale bread
- To garnish
- tin of crab meat, drained
- handful of chives, chopped
- 4 chunks of crusty bread
- drizzle of olive oil
Italian Chicken Burger
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of jarred red pesto
- couple of slices of stale bread
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed & separated
- 1 beef tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella, drained
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- dollop of mayonnaise
- couple of portions of chunky chips
For more information and Sorted shows visit sortedfood.com
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...