Sorted Food recipes: Icy Gazpacho with Crab; Italian Chicken Burger
Friday 01 June 2012
Icy Gazpacho with Crab
- very ripe plum or cherry tomatoes (600g)
- 1 ripe red peppers
- 2 spring onions
- a stick of celery, peeled
- ½ a cucumber, peeled
- a few cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- a few sprigs of basil
- a sprig of mint
- a piece of stale bread
- To garnish
- tin of crab meat, drained
- handful of chives, chopped
- 4 chunks of crusty bread
- drizzle of olive oil
Italian Chicken Burger
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of jarred red pesto
- couple of slices of stale bread
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed & separated
- 1 beef tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella, drained
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- dollop of mayonnaise
- couple of portions of chunky chips
For more information and Sorted shows visit sortedfood.com
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Windows 10: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' to unveil latest operating system
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...