Sorted Food recipes: Icy Gazpacho with Crab; Italian Chicken Burger
Friday 01 June 2012
Icy Gazpacho with Crab
- very ripe plum or cherry tomatoes (600g)
- 1 ripe red peppers
- 2 spring onions
- a stick of celery, peeled
- ½ a cucumber, peeled
- a few cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- a few sprigs of basil
- a sprig of mint
- a piece of stale bread
- To garnish
- tin of crab meat, drained
- handful of chives, chopped
- 4 chunks of crusty bread
- drizzle of olive oil
Italian Chicken Burger
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of jarred red pesto
- couple of slices of stale bread
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed & separated
- 1 beef tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella, drained
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- dollop of mayonnaise
- couple of portions of chunky chips
For more information and Sorted shows visit sortedfood.com
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced Hotel Receptionists...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...