Sorted Food recipes: Icy Gazpacho with Crab; Italian Chicken Burger
Friday 01 June 2012
Icy Gazpacho with Crab
- very ripe plum or cherry tomatoes (600g)
- 1 ripe red peppers
- 2 spring onions
- a stick of celery, peeled
- ½ a cucumber, peeled
- a few cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- a few sprigs of basil
- a sprig of mint
- a piece of stale bread
- To garnish
- tin of crab meat, drained
- handful of chives, chopped
- 4 chunks of crusty bread
- drizzle of olive oil
Italian Chicken Burger
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tbsp of jarred red pesto
- couple of slices of stale bread
- 1 little gem lettuce, washed & separated
- 1 beef tomato
- 1 ball of mozzarella, drained
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- dollop of mayonnaise
- couple of portions of chunky chips
For more information and Sorted shows visit sortedfood.com
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...