Sprouting broccoli salad with raisins and pine nuts
We have had a great year for sprouting broccoli – it must be due to our erratic weather, which makes it keep flowering.
500g sprouting broccoli, trimmed
30-40g pine nuts, lightly toasted
30-40g raisins, soaked in hot water for a couple of hours
For the dressing
4-5tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook the broccoli in boiling, salted water for 4-5 minutes until tender, then drain. Whisk the oil and balsamico together and season. Arrange the broccoli on a serving dish, scatter over the raisins and pine nuts, season and spoon the dressing over.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 2 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
iJobs Food & Drink
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...
£17500 - £20500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a great te...