This is a take on a classic Bellini, simple and summery and a great outdoor celebratory tipple. I've put a full bottle of fizz into the ingredients list here as I'm sure a second glass will be required.
1 bottle of proscecco, chilled
Leave aside four strawberries with the green leaves on, but remove the leaves from the rest of your batch and blend those in a liquidiser until smooth to make the purée.
To serve, spoon a couple of tablespoons of the purée into champagne or cocktail glasses, place a strawberry in the glass, top up with proscecco and serve. Simple.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: how to banish the demon from your Facebook and Twitter news feed
World first as scientists use cold sore virus to attack cancer cells
British people have become 'internationally renowned' for having 'really lousy' teeth
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
'Paracetamol Challenge': Police and teachers issue warning to parents over social media craze
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 3 Priest warns pupils the 'Charlie Charlie Challenge' is 'demonic activity'
- 4 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
iJobs Food & Drink
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...