Makes about 100ml
Saturday 25 July 2009
1tbsp cider vinegar
1tsp English mustard (Tewkesbury or Norfolk)
1 garlic clove, peeled
A few sprigs of tarragon
2tbsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
3tbsp vegetable or corn oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Put all the ingredients into a clean bottle or jar. Give them a good shake and leave to infuse for at least an hour, preferably overnight, at room temperature. Strain the dressing before tossing with your salad.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iJobs Food & Drink
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...