The King's Jewels
Saturday 05 December 2009
200ml Beefeater gin
20ml King's Ginger Liqueur (from bbr.com)
The rind from 1 clementine, cut into strips
For the pineapple syrup
200ml sweet vermouth
The flesh of a small pineapple, chopped into small pieces
A couple of days in advance, place the pineapple in a non-reactive bowl and pour over the vermouth and cover with clingfilm. Strain through a fine-meshed sieve.
To serve, chill 4 martini glasses. Rub the clementine rind around the inside of the glasses and leave the strip of rind in.
Stir all of the ingredients over ice and strain into the martini glasses.
Life & Style blogs
The best swim shorts for men: Bag yourself the perfect pair and make a splash this summer
High-oestrogen contraceptive pills could raise breast cancer risk by 50%, study suggests
The best swim shorts for men
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
- 1 Mystery of the Siberian holes at the end of the world 'solved': Scientists offer explanation
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Sean Hannity reacts to Russell Brand's Israel-Gaza criticism: 'You're a dumb actor known for your failed marriage to Katy Perry'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...