Video recipe: Peter Gordon cooks with this season's New Zealand lamb
Friday 15 February 2013
Our chef cooks up a dish of grilled lamb leg steak, with minted cumin and aubergine relish, buttery mash, spinach and beans.
Since the first delivery in 1882, New Zealand Lamb has been a firm kitchen favourite. It's high in B vitamins, zinc and iron and full of protein - and totally delicious.
Check out Peter and get hints and tips on different cuts of New Zealand lamb, how to carve and match with wine at www.loveourlamb.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...