Video recipe: Peter Gordon cooks with this season's New Zealand lamb
Friday 15 February 2013
Our chef cooks up a dish of grilled lamb leg steak, with minted cumin and aubergine relish, buttery mash, spinach and beans.
Since the first delivery in 1882, New Zealand Lamb has been a firm kitchen favourite. It's high in B vitamins, zinc and iron and full of protein - and totally delicious.
Check out Peter and get hints and tips on different cuts of New Zealand lamb, how to carve and match with wine at www.loveourlamb.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...