Websters' scrambled eggs
This was something I knocked up at Stephen and Assia Webster's house the morning after a party.
I scoured the fridge and hooked out some ingredients that looked like they needed a bit of love and attention. I served them as little breakfast canapés but you can make larger ones if you wish.
1 onion, peeled, halved and finely chopped
100g cooking chorizo, finely chopped
½tbsp olive oil
A good knob of butter
6 medium eggs, beaten
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1tbsp chopped parsley
4 slices of bread from a small bloomer or large baguette
Gently cook the onion and chorizo in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes without allowing it colour.
Remove from the pan and leave to cool. Toast the bread and keep warm.
Heat the butter in preferably a non-stick pan, season the eggs and pour into the pan and stir until they are almost cooked then stir in the onion and chorizo mixture and parsley.
Serve on the toast.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...