Restaurant Magazine to re-launch awards site
Wednesday 27 January 2010
Restaurant magazine, UK’s leading publication for the restaurant industry, announced Wednesday to Relaxnews that it has pushed back the re-launch of its dedicated awards website from the end of January to Monday, February 15, 2010.
Restaurant magazine is the publisher of The S.Pellegrino World's 50 and 100 Best Restaurants, The Continental Restaurant Awards and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
The new site is designed to enable more interaction for foodies with the ability to find recommendations on the "best restaurants" around the world and include an interactive blog with contributions from international food critics, restaurateurs, writers and chefs.
The 2010 awards will be announced April 26.
The re-launched site will be accessible via the current site.
Current awards site: http://www.theworlds50best.com
Life & Style blogs
Free the internet from commercial interests, says Martha Lane Fox
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Contents of women's handbags can be worth more than a small car
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 A new (old) cure for MRSA? Revolting recipe from the Dark Ages may be key to defeat infection
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Food & Drink
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Project Accountant (Part-...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...