Restaurant Magazine to re-launch awards site
Wednesday 27 January 2010
Restaurant magazine, UK’s leading publication for the restaurant industry, announced Wednesday to Relaxnews that it has pushed back the re-launch of its dedicated awards website from the end of January to Monday, February 15, 2010.
Restaurant magazine is the publisher of The S.Pellegrino World's 50 and 100 Best Restaurants, The Continental Restaurant Awards and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
The new site is designed to enable more interaction for foodies with the ability to find recommendations on the "best restaurants" around the world and include an interactive blog with contributions from international food critics, restaurateurs, writers and chefs.
The 2010 awards will be announced April 26.
The re-launched site will be accessible via the current site.
Current awards site: http://www.theworlds50best.com
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...