Restaurant Magazine to re-launch awards site
Wednesday 27 January 2010
Restaurant magazine, UK’s leading publication for the restaurant industry, announced Wednesday to Relaxnews that it has pushed back the re-launch of its dedicated awards website from the end of January to Monday, February 15, 2010.
Restaurant magazine is the publisher of The S.Pellegrino World's 50 and 100 Best Restaurants, The Continental Restaurant Awards and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
The new site is designed to enable more interaction for foodies with the ability to find recommendations on the "best restaurants" around the world and include an interactive blog with contributions from international food critics, restaurateurs, writers and chefs.
The 2010 awards will be announced April 26.
The re-launched site will be accessible via the current site.
Current awards site: http://www.theworlds50best.com
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
- 5 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies: Wrestling legend dies aged 61, according to reports
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...