Second helpings: More all-day dining
Sunday 14 June 2009
184 Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh, tel: 0131 228 1188
For more than 10 years, the Grande has fed its devoted regulars all day, every day, from breakfast fry-ups to lunchtime sarnies to fish and chips for dinner
Bob Bob Ricard
1 Upper James Street, London W1, tel: 020 3145 1000
With its eclectic cornflakes-to-caviar menu and lush, booth-laden David Collins interior, BBR serves up breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late supper daily
Second Floor, Bristol
Harvey Nichols, Philadelphia Street, Cabot Circus, Bristol, tel: 0117 916 8898
Drop in for morning coffee and cake, afternoon tea, or full-on lunch or dinner, and enjoy modern bistro cooking that makes local produce the star
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...