Second helpings: More wizards of Oz
Sunday 13 July 2008
Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall, tel: 01736 795 352
Being situated on the beach, Australian chef Michael Smith probably doesn't get too homesick. Equally sunny is the food: tea-smoked salmon and Thai crab salad
2 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, tel: 01727 730 777
If you didn't know exec chef Ruth Hurren was Aussie, her kangaroo with aubergine mash, salt and pepper squid and pineapple parfait should give you a clue
127 Ledbury Road, London W11, tel: 020 7792 9090
Brett Graham was named Best Young Chef in both Sydney and London. Now 29, with a Michelin star under his belt, he wows diners with finessed French cooking
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...