Second helpings: More wizards of Oz
Sunday 13 July 2008
Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall, tel: 01736 795 352
Being situated on the beach, Australian chef Michael Smith probably doesn't get too homesick. Equally sunny is the food: tea-smoked salmon and Thai crab salad
2 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, tel: 01727 730 777
If you didn't know exec chef Ruth Hurren was Aussie, her kangaroo with aubergine mash, salt and pepper squid and pineapple parfait should give you a clue
127 Ledbury Road, London W11, tel: 020 7792 9090
Brett Graham was named Best Young Chef in both Sydney and London. Now 29, with a Michelin star under his belt, he wows diners with finessed French cooking
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...