Second helpings: More wizards of Oz
Sunday 13 July 2008
Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall, tel: 01736 795 352
Being situated on the beach, Australian chef Michael Smith probably doesn't get too homesick. Equally sunny is the food: tea-smoked salmon and Thai crab salad
2 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, tel: 01727 730 777
If you didn't know exec chef Ruth Hurren was Aussie, her kangaroo with aubergine mash, salt and pepper squid and pineapple parfait should give you a clue
127 Ledbury Road, London W11, tel: 020 7792 9090
Brett Graham was named Best Young Chef in both Sydney and London. Now 29, with a Michelin star under his belt, he wows diners with finessed French cooking
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...