The crunch bunch: All-day breakfasts
Sunday 18 January 2009
332 Bethnal Green Road, London E2, tel: 020 7739 4873
In its time, this classic East End café has drawn everyone from the Krays to Oasis, as much for its wonderful Art Deco interior as its all-day full-English breakfasts
The Willow Tea Rooms
217 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, tel: 0141 332 0521
Designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh in 1904, the Willow serves up an all-day breakfast including scrambled eggs with cloutie dumpling or Arbroath smokie
67 Haydn Road, Sherwood, Nottingham, tel: 0115 985 6648
Yianni's does a mean all-day breakfast, running from a full English to Greek strapatsada – scrambled eggs with tomato, peppers and feta
Read 'Eat', Terry Durack's blog, at independent.co.uk/eat
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: our .NET Developers / Software Dev...
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...