The crunch bunch: More Hong Kong staples
Sunday 12 April 2009
Ho Hung Kee
2 Sharp Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2577 6558
This popular, fairly basic noodle shop serves up what many regard as Hong Kong's finest wonton noodle soup. One slurp and you're hooked
Luk Yu Tea House
24-26 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2523 5464
Probably the world's most famous dim-sum house, Luk Yu is the place to go for a true taste of old Hong Kong
Farm House Restaurant
A1A Plaza, 18 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2881 1331
This popular, home-style Cantonese restaurant is famous for its glutinous-rice-stuffed chicken wings, although the dim sum is also a highlight
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
Relate prepares for New Year spike in calls as relationships feel festive strain
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...