The crunch bunch: More Hong Kong staples
Sunday 12 April 2009
Ho Hung Kee
2 Sharp Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2577 6558
This popular, fairly basic noodle shop serves up what many regard as Hong Kong's finest wonton noodle soup. One slurp and you're hooked
Luk Yu Tea House
24-26 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2523 5464
Probably the world's most famous dim-sum house, Luk Yu is the place to go for a true taste of old Hong Kong
Farm House Restaurant
A1A Plaza, 18 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2881 1331
This popular, home-style Cantonese restaurant is famous for its glutinous-rice-stuffed chicken wings, although the dim sum is also a highlight
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 3 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 4 Motorists taunt suicidal woman on bridge and tell her to 'get on with it'
- 5 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...