The crunch bunch: More Hong Kong staples
Sunday 12 April 2009
Ho Hung Kee
2 Sharp Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2577 6558
This popular, fairly basic noodle shop serves up what many regard as Hong Kong's finest wonton noodle soup. One slurp and you're hooked
Luk Yu Tea House
24-26 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2523 5464
Probably the world's most famous dim-sum house, Luk Yu is the place to go for a true taste of old Hong Kong
Farm House Restaurant
A1A Plaza, 18 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, tel: 00 852 2881 1331
This popular, home-style Cantonese restaurant is famous for its glutinous-rice-stuffed chicken wings, although the dim sum is also a highlight
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Rebecca Hall on her film career so far: ‘I’ve played too many repressed neurotics’
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...