Say it with chocolate apps
On April 29, iChocolate was introduced to the world, the first box of iPhone chocolate apps and the next generation of technochoco.
The packaging and handmade chocolates are extremely detailed by using "chocographics" to achieve vibrant iPhone app like colors.
Each box is made by hand; you can customize your order and select from four flavors: almonds, caramel, coffee and hazelnuts made from organic, fair trade "extra-dark, 100% cocoa butter chocolate" that is GMO-free, ionization-free, palm oil-free and contains no preservatives or artificial flavors. A box of 20 pieces is €35 and can be purchased online only via Etsy.com, an online boutique. The chocolates are produced in Paris and are prepared to ship all over the world with features like "anti-shake and sunlight-resistance."
Just in time for a techie Mother's Day, you can build an iChocolate ME (Mother's Edition) with apps that include I heart MUM.
Chocolate has long taken on many shapes but the iPhone app version, while inventive, is the next generatip, in technochoco -remember Chocomiis, the Nintendo Wii inspired chocolate couples priced $15 (€11.34).
To see iChocolate's specs, go to: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45816222/iphone-app-chocolates-mothers-edition?ref=vl_other_1 and for Chocolate Miis: http://www.paulpapedesigns.com/Store_GG.html
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 4 Viral video straps colt .45 handgun to a home-use drone
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...