The 'burgundy' New York City Restaurants 2011 guide launches
Friday 01 October 2010
Zagat, the world's first crowd-sourced dining guide, launches its
New York Restaurants 2011 guide on October 6.
The 2011 NYC 'burgundy guide' ($15.95/€12) arrives one day before the 'red guide,' The Michelin Guide New York City 2011: Restaurants ($18.99/€14).
In anticipation of the release, Zagat.com is revealing portions of new reviews as part of a competition to "guess the restaurant correctly."
The first winner is to receive free access to Zagat.com, which offers various subscriptions for its content, for six months.
Here is the excerpt from September 30:
"Clients direct from Tokyo" mix "business meetings" with pleasure at this "reliable" Japanese, where the "excellent", "straightforward" sushi is paired with "doting service"; the "austere", "corporate" setting comes "with prices to match."
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 3 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 4 World Cup 2014: Robin van Persie appears to give his bronze medal to eccentric Netherlands fan moments after being handed it by Sepp Blatter
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...