The 'burgundy' New York City Restaurants 2011 guide launches
Friday 01 October 2010
Zagat, the world's first crowd-sourced dining guide, launches its
New York Restaurants 2011 guide on October 6.
The 2011 NYC 'burgundy guide' ($15.95/€12) arrives one day before the 'red guide,' The Michelin Guide New York City 2011: Restaurants ($18.99/€14).
In anticipation of the release, Zagat.com is revealing portions of new reviews as part of a competition to "guess the restaurant correctly."
The first winner is to receive free access to Zagat.com, which offers various subscriptions for its content, for six months.
Here is the excerpt from September 30:
"Clients direct from Tokyo" mix "business meetings" with pleasure at this "reliable" Japanese, where the "excellent", "straightforward" sushi is paired with "doting service"; the "austere", "corporate" setting comes "with prices to match."
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...