Vinitaly's World Tour en route to the US
Monday 01 February 2010
Vinitaly’s annual tour began in January with stops in India and Singapore. February begins the US portion of the tour and is scheduled to close in Sao Paulo, Brazil in June.
Vinitaly is an international wine and spirits exhibition and is renowned as 'the' event for anyone working and interested in Italian wines. The Vinitaly New York City stop in conjunction with Vino2010 will be the largest Italian wine event outside of Italy.
The tour celebrates Italian wines (and foods) representing over 100 wineries and is associated with Vinitaly's 44th anual event in Verona in April which draws over 200,000 participants annually from over 100 nations.
February 3, 2010 Hilton Hotel*, New York, NY
February 8, 2010, Fountain Bleu Resort, Miami, FL
February 9, 2010, The W Hotel Miami, FL
February 10, 2010 The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach, FL
May 2010 in Russia; June 2010, Sao Paulo, Brazil plus more dates to come with possible stops in China, Japan and South Korea.
*in conjunction with Vino 2010 - The Italian Wine Week, February 3-5, 2010
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...