Win a trove of the latest technological goodies
All the better for browsing the Hub
Wednesday 22 June 2011
This month, to celebrate the launch the
, a brilliant new way of reading the best i news and views in the pub, Heineken and i are giving you the chance to win some of the best must-have technology around. It all comes right from the bleeding edge - and we've got loads of these fabulous gadgets to give away.
- Three 16GB Apple iPad 2s with Wi-Fi. It's thinner, lighter, even more comfortable to hold, more powerful and has two cameras
- Three Canon EOS 1000DSLR cameras with lenses. This is a 10.1 megapixel camera that’s perfect for dramatic shots as you can snap at speeds of up to three frames per second
- Three Samsung N150 Netbooks. These come with Windows 7 Starter OS and a 250GB hard drive that’s ample storage for your favourite files and downloads
Entering could not be easier: just enter your details on the form below and you'll be automatically entered into our free prize draw to win these amazing prizes. And for the rest of this year, you'll be able visit any Heineken Hub pub to access Wi-Fi and win a host of different prizes and tickets every month.
What is the Heineken Hub?
Realising that surfing the web in the comfort of your local pub is one of life’s pleasures, Heineken has launched the Heineken Hub in hundreds of London’s best bars and pubs, where two of your favourite things - beer and the internet - come together as they were surely meant to.
Much more than just a pub with internet access, these specially chosen venues allow customers to use super-fast and free Wi-Fi to access a special area of the internet, the Heineken Hub, for which the UK’s newest newspaper, i, the quality daily and sister paper to The Independent, will be supplying exclusive content.
To find out where your nearest pub is, visit www.independent.co.uk/heinekenhub
This competition closes on Friday 29 July.
peopleContenders for Time magazine's Person of the Year are a mixture of the good, the bad and the holy
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
newsAs the world remembers Mandela the hero, the prison where he spent 27 years seems all the more brutal
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
danceUnder Tamara Rojo's inspired direction, it seems possible that it could challenge the dominance of the Royal Ballet. We meet some established names and rising stars
travelDiscover Uruguay's jet-set beach resort, an Atlantic enclave with plenty of art and culture to explore on the side
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Round The World Experts: L...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£16K Base + Uncapped Commission): Flight Centre L...
£2000 - £25500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: We are seeking an ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...