Win a trove of the latest technological goodies
All the better for browsing the Hub
Wednesday 22 June 2011
This month, to celebrate the launch the
, a brilliant new way of reading the best i news and views in the pub, Heineken and i are giving you the chance to win some of the best must-have technology around. It all comes right from the bleeding edge - and we've got loads of these fabulous gadgets to give away.
- Three 16GB Apple iPad 2s with Wi-Fi. It's thinner, lighter, even more comfortable to hold, more powerful and has two cameras
- Three Canon EOS 1000DSLR cameras with lenses. This is a 10.1 megapixel camera that’s perfect for dramatic shots as you can snap at speeds of up to three frames per second
- Three Samsung N150 Netbooks. These come with Windows 7 Starter OS and a 250GB hard drive that’s ample storage for your favourite files and downloads
Entering could not be easier: just enter your details on the form below and you'll be automatically entered into our free prize draw to win these amazing prizes. And for the rest of this year, you'll be able visit any Heineken Hub pub to access Wi-Fi and win a host of different prizes and tickets every month.
What is the Heineken Hub?
Realising that surfing the web in the comfort of your local pub is one of life’s pleasures, Heineken has launched the Heineken Hub in hundreds of London’s best bars and pubs, where two of your favourite things - beer and the internet - come together as they were surely meant to.
Much more than just a pub with internet access, these specially chosen venues allow customers to use super-fast and free Wi-Fi to access a special area of the internet, the Heineken Hub, for which the UK’s newest newspaper, i, the quality daily and sister paper to The Independent, will be supplying exclusive content.
To find out where your nearest pub is, visit www.independent.co.uk/heinekenhub
This competition closes on Friday 29 July.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...