Wine guru tweets Vinexpo warning
Friday 21 May 2010
On May 21, wine guru Jancis Robinson made it clear she has serious concerns about the quality of the wines that will be found in Hong Kong during Vinexpo on May 25-27.
"In lead-up to Vinexpo in HK I'm increasingly worried about the way fakes may be being offloaded in wine auctions in HK. Buyers, mega beware!" tweeted Robinson on May 21 at 17:58 CET.
All eyes will now be on Vinexpo, an international wine trade event and hub for wine education, trends and new products, to see if Asia buys big, keep current by following these tweets and blogs:
- Jancis Robinson, wine guru: @jancisrobinson
- Robert M. Parker, Jr., the voice of wine and author of several wine books: @RobertMParkerJr
- Wine Spectator's senior editor, James Suckling: @JamesSuckling
- Simon Staples, wine merchant for Berry Bros & Rudd (BBR) @ BigSiTheWineGuy
- Jeannie Cho Lee, leading Asian authority on wine: @JeannieChoLee
- Charlie Matthews, who developed tailored Bordeaux tours: @Bordeauxuncorkd
- Steve Filipov, owner of Chateau Godeau: @chateaugodeau
- Stephen Tanzer, ‘Wino-in-Chief', Winophilia blog: http://www.winophilia.com
- Decanter's Bordeaux 2009 site: http://www.decanter.com/specials/296209.html
For more information on the professional wine trade event, go to: http://www.vinexpo.com/en/index
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 2 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 3 Alton Towers Air breaks down: 80 people stuck on broken down Monorail during heatwave
- 4 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 5 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...