Wine guru tweets Vinexpo warning
Friday 21 May 2010
On May 21, wine guru Jancis Robinson made it clear she has serious concerns about the quality of the wines that will be found in Hong Kong during Vinexpo on May 25-27.
"In lead-up to Vinexpo in HK I'm increasingly worried about the way fakes may be being offloaded in wine auctions in HK. Buyers, mega beware!" tweeted Robinson on May 21 at 17:58 CET.
All eyes will now be on Vinexpo, an international wine trade event and hub for wine education, trends and new products, to see if Asia buys big, keep current by following these tweets and blogs:
- Jancis Robinson, wine guru: @jancisrobinson
- Robert M. Parker, Jr., the voice of wine and author of several wine books: @RobertMParkerJr
- Wine Spectator's senior editor, James Suckling: @JamesSuckling
- Simon Staples, wine merchant for Berry Bros & Rudd (BBR) @ BigSiTheWineGuy
- Jeannie Cho Lee, leading Asian authority on wine: @JeannieChoLee
- Charlie Matthews, who developed tailored Bordeaux tours: @Bordeauxuncorkd
- Steve Filipov, owner of Chateau Godeau: @chateaugodeau
- Stephen Tanzer, ‘Wino-in-Chief', Winophilia blog: http://www.winophilia.com
- Decanter's Bordeaux 2009 site: http://www.decanter.com/specials/296209.html
For more information on the professional wine trade event, go to: http://www.vinexpo.com/en/index
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...