The Assassin's Creed: Revelations debut trailer emerges triumphant from the Electronic Entertainment Expo by leading YouTube's gaming channel for the week ending June 16.
Trailers for Nintendo's next console, the Wii U, and for Battlefield 3's tank warfare followed close behind, accumulating over 2 million views apiece, with more Battlefield and Assassin's Creed in fourth and fifth.
Popular game commentators at The Yogscast thank their subscribers with a silly sing-a-long theme tune, Minecraft-style.
Riot Games let viewers in on some of their plans for League of Legends, while Minecraft pops up once more as animator RubberRoss tells the story of his journey from skeptic to convert.
E3 footage for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 charts low in 9th, though with a well established base of loyal players it's not as if the November game will lose too much ground to Battlefield 3 later this year... or will it?
YouTube's most viewed for the week ending June 16 (all-time views)
1) Assassin's Creed: Revelations E3 2011 Trailer (2,541,006)
2) Nintendo Wii U Trailer E3 2011 (2,168,549)
3) Battlefield 3: Thunder Run Tank Gameplay Trailer (2,020,329)
4) Battlefield 3: Operation Metro Multiplayer Gameplay Demo (1,315,196)
5) Assassin's Creed: Revelations Gameplay Demo (1,069,208)
6) 500,000 Subs! Thanks so much! - Yogscast (865,956)
7) Riot Games at E3 (787,405)
8) Derpcraft (Minecraft Cartoon) (786,180)
9) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Demo (766,799)
10) Assassin's Creed: Revelations E3 Trailer (734,463)