'Back to the Future: Episode Two' launches on PC and Mac, PS3 starts catch-up
The second of five episodes in Telltale Games' new
Back To The Future video game is ready for PC and Mac users to download, while at the same time the PlayStation 3's Network Store receives the first episode.
"It's About Time" is available for PlayStation 3 users with a North American account, with other regions and an iPad version to follow, while "Get Tannen" gives PC and Mac players a headstart on foiling the plans of Marty McFly's family nemesis.
Rather than buying an episode at a time, players pay for all five episodes ($24.99 on Mac and PC, $19.99 on PS3) and then download them upon release.
While other developers are pursuing modern film tie-ins - as with Kung-Fu Panda, Toy Story 3, and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - Telltale Games is happy to mine more nostalgic seams.
The studio tied up a deal with Universal, resulting in Back To The Future: The Video Game as well as the upcoming Jurassic Park five-parter.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS : Progressive Recruitment: Sap Consultant...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: SAP PP functional consulta...
Negotiable: Orgtel: Change Manager, Hampshire, Telecomms, SC Cleared, £200 per...
£350 - £500 per day: Orgtel: Financial Crime Risk Manager - Birmingham - £350-...