'Back to the Future: The Game' out December 22
Friday 17 December 2010
Back to the Future adventure game for PCs and Macs is to be released for download on December 22, with one of the following three chapters out in February, March and April respectively.
The games feature Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown and newcomer AJ Locascio as Marty McFly, while actor Michael J Fox lends permission for the use of his likeness and series developer Telltale Games send donations the way of his Parkinsons' Disease research foundation.
Fans will be hoping that the episodes, penned by film trilogy screenwriter Bob Gale, reach the level of polish and humor seen in other recent Hollywood tie-ins Toy Story 3 and LEGO Harry Potter.
Versions of Back To The Future: The Game for PlayStation 3 and iPad are to follow.
For the latest trailer, visit http://www.backtothefuturegame.com.
Life & Style blogs
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
- 5 Magna Carta will be 800 years old next year – the perfect reminder of the rights and freedoms we must hold dear
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Moodle Developer (PHP ,Linux, Apache...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£21000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Award-winning pharma softw...
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Java Developer is requ...