Heavy discounting prompts the appearance of four of this week's top ten sellers on the Steam Network - Oblivion was subject to a 66 percent reduction, while Fallout 3, Metro 2033, Team Fortress 2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum were snapped up at half price.
The 'Game of the Year' suffix usually indicates that any extra content made available after the game's original release date is included in the purchase.
In this case, Fallout 3's GOTY includes five expansion packs, Oblivion has two, and Batman: Arkham Asylum has four extra Challenge Maps.
Bad Company 2 continues to do well three months after its debut, while pre-order sales were the reason for the presence of Fallout: New Vegas (out October 2010), APB (July 2), and Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (June 15).
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
02) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
03) Metro 2033
04) Team Fortress 2
05) Fallout: New Vegas
06) Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
07) Battlefield: Bad Company 2
08) APB All Points Bulletin
09) Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers
10) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package
Chart positions reflect total revenue gained by the Steam Network.