Buy a Startmonkey200 and get a free Powermonkey Classic worth £29.95
The world's smallest jump-start system for car batteries - only £149.99 including p&p
Friday 01 April 2011
Startmonkey200 is the world’s smallest jump-start system for 12v car batteries. Use it to restart standard 12v car batteries between 15 and 20 times.
Using a high energy dynamic polymer battery, the Startmonkey200 has two output channels: 12volt, 120Amp car jump start and 12volt 100 watt max, 8Amp DC output.
The DC output socket charges portable 5v gadgets via a Motormonkey (not included).
Includes an in-car charger socket that can be used with your 12volt in-car chargers to operate your laptop, GPS, etc.
Receive a FREE PURPLE Powermonkey classic portable charger worth £29.95, when you purchase a Startmonkey200
- A compact, lightweight portable charger for mobiles, BlackBerrys, iPhones, iPods, PDAs and more.
- Sleek and stylish design
- Universal mains charger included
- Holds charge without leakage for up to six months
- 10 times more powerful than a conventional battery
Call 01420 542 980 or visit powertraveller.com and quote the code INDSTPM to redeem your free offer.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£30 per hour: Ashdown Group: An industry leading and well established business...
£20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable business is looking to rec...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly reputable business is looking to rec...