Cyborg Leo joins 'Anarchy Reigns' crew
Wednesday 25 May 2011
Platinum Games has revealed the eighth character on the roster for multiplayer fighting game
Like many other combatants, Leo sports cybernetic enhancements. In his case, two positron blades pop out from his arms and legs.
Leo's suit of armor shares design elements with that of Sam Gideon in Vanquish, Platinum's previous game.
The blades themselves bear some resemblance to weaponry used by Adam Jensen, lead character in Square Enix's upcoming Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Enoch in Ignition's El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.
Any potential clash with either of those titles has been avoided, however, as Anarchy Reigns' projected 2011 release has been replaced by a scheduled January 2012 arrival.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunity to join a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: BI Developer (Business In...
£Negotiable (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a Mac Operator / Artworker to ...
£Negotiable (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a Digital Content Designer / W...