Facebook founder has a new page... for his puppy
Tuesday 08 March 2011
Billionaire Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has announced his latest acquisition - a puppy.
Zuckerberg, 26, and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan created a Facebook profile for their new dog, "Beast."
Born on January 10 in Grants Pass, Oregon, Beast is a Puli, a type of Hungarian sheepdog, and is "extremely cute," according to the profile.
Beast's "Personal Interests" are listed as "cuddling, loving and eating."
Beast's latest status update? "Just learned how to climb stairs. I'm such a champion."
Zuckerberg and Chan also posted a series of pictures of Beast on the page at facebook.com/beast.the.dog.
Life & Style blogs
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
- 4 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
- 5 Kate Moss on the naked Calvin Klein shoot and the obsession that ended her relationship
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
£20 - 28k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Graduate Software Develop...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Web Designer is required to join a f...