Facebook trolls with Photoshop skills, Mac vs PC: top Diggs
Tuesday 10 May 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on May 10.
1. Trolling Your Friends On Facebook Done Right
A series of Facebook photos that have been lightly edited in Photoshop and re-posted back onto the social networking site, much to the dismay of the person pictured in the photos.
2. Obama Delivers
An image of President Obama wearing a cowboy hat with the caption “Here’s my birth certificate. Here’s Osama bin Laden...Anything else I can get you motherfuckers?”
3. IP-Address Is Not a Person, BitTorrent Case Judge Says
An American District Court Judge has "denied a copyright holder the right to subpoena the ISPs of alleged copyright infringers, because an IP-address does not equal a person."
4. Mac vs PC - The Truth
A photo of two bearded Mac users in a cafe, one with no shoes on, juxtaposed with a photo of PC users in the White House Situation Room watching the raid on bin Laden’s Pakistani hideout.
5. Facebook to Buy Skype In $4 Billion Deal
An article that suggests social network Facebook is eyeing a $4 billion takeover of VoIP service Skype.
Life & Style blogs
Best three-ingredient recipes: From Nutella brownies to mac and cheese and pulled pork
Topshop pulls 'ridiculously skinny' mannequins after being shamed by customer on Facebook
Windows 10: Is it worth downloading new PC operating system?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
- 1 Norwich paedophile ring: Woman at centre of gang who made children 'sexual play things' guilty of 23 offences
- 2 Kate Winslet thanked 'particularly horrible' girl who bullied her at school after Titanic success
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 The lesser known erogenous zones - and how to find them
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45 - £55k DOE: Guru Careers: A Financial Controller is required to join a suc...
£30000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you motivated to hit and ex...
£25000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continued growth an exce...
£50000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A technical SharePoint Consulta...