Facebook trolls with Photoshop skills, Mac vs PC: top Diggs
Tuesday 10 May 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on May 10.
1. Trolling Your Friends On Facebook Done Right
A series of Facebook photos that have been lightly edited in Photoshop and re-posted back onto the social networking site, much to the dismay of the person pictured in the photos.
2. Obama Delivers
An image of President Obama wearing a cowboy hat with the caption “Here’s my birth certificate. Here’s Osama bin Laden...Anything else I can get you motherfuckers?”
3. IP-Address Is Not a Person, BitTorrent Case Judge Says
An American District Court Judge has "denied a copyright holder the right to subpoena the ISPs of alleged copyright infringers, because an IP-address does not equal a person."
4. Mac vs PC - The Truth
A photo of two bearded Mac users in a cafe, one with no shoes on, juxtaposed with a photo of PC users in the White House Situation Room watching the raid on bin Laden’s Pakistani hideout.
5. Facebook to Buy Skype In $4 Billion Deal
An article that suggests social network Facebook is eyeing a $4 billion takeover of VoIP service Skype.
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...