Facts about masturbation, Obama’s placenta: top Diggs
Wednesday 27 April 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on April 26.
1. US Healthcare vs. the Rest of the World
An infographic that compares the state of US health care to that of the rest of the world.
2. Fap Fap Fap.. Facts About Masturbation
An infographic about masturbation with statistics like "95% of men admit to masturbating, compared to 89% of women" and "more than 40% of males and 22% of females admit to masturbating daily."
3. Don't Like
A picture that reads "Don't like gay marriage? Don’t get one. Don’t like abortions? Don’t get one. Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them. Don’t like sex? Don’t have it. Don’t like your rights taken away? Don’t take away anybody elses [sic]."
4. Ordered a pizza at 00:45 (10 min before closing time), this is what I got
A picture of a disgusting-looking pizza that was delivered to a customer who placed an order 10 minutes before the store closed.
5. Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
A satirical article on comedy news site The Onion about a fringe group called the "Afterbirthers" who demands to see president Obama's mother's "fetal membranes and vessels" as proof of Obama's US citizenship.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£15 per hour: Ashdown Group: IT Analyst / Helpdesk - 2 Month Contract - £15ph ...
£35000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This group is the world's secon...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Service Desk Analyst (App...
£35000 per annum + Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: 3rd Line Support Engine...