Facts about masturbation, Obama’s placenta: top Diggs
Wednesday 27 April 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on April 26.
1. US Healthcare vs. the Rest of the World
An infographic that compares the state of US health care to that of the rest of the world.
2. Fap Fap Fap.. Facts About Masturbation
An infographic about masturbation with statistics like "95% of men admit to masturbating, compared to 89% of women" and "more than 40% of males and 22% of females admit to masturbating daily."
3. Don't Like
A picture that reads "Don't like gay marriage? Don’t get one. Don’t like abortions? Don’t get one. Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them. Don’t like sex? Don’t have it. Don’t like your rights taken away? Don’t take away anybody elses [sic]."
4. Ordered a pizza at 00:45 (10 min before closing time), this is what I got
A picture of a disgusting-looking pizza that was delivered to a customer who placed an order 10 minutes before the store closed.
5. Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
A satirical article on comedy news site The Onion about a fringe group called the "Afterbirthers" who demands to see president Obama's mother's "fetal membranes and vessels" as proof of Obama's US citizenship.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
'Stiff upper lip stoicism' keeps people with cancer symptoms away from GP
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
'Cigarettes, whisky, and wild, wild women'
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Junior Web Developer - ne...
£25000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Henley-on-Thames, this...
£23 - 28k + £45k Y1 OTE (Uncapped Commission): Guru Careers: A Sales Executive...
£30 - 35K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software...