Facts about masturbation, Obama’s placenta: top Diggs
Wednesday 27 April 2011
The most popular news, videos and images as picked by Digg users during the last seven days, recorded on April 26.
1. US Healthcare vs. the Rest of the World
An infographic that compares the state of US health care to that of the rest of the world.
2. Fap Fap Fap.. Facts About Masturbation
An infographic about masturbation with statistics like "95% of men admit to masturbating, compared to 89% of women" and "more than 40% of males and 22% of females admit to masturbating daily."
3. Don't Like
A picture that reads "Don't like gay marriage? Don’t get one. Don’t like abortions? Don’t get one. Don’t like drugs? Don’t do them. Don’t like sex? Don’t have it. Don’t like your rights taken away? Don’t take away anybody elses [sic]."
4. Ordered a pizza at 00:45 (10 min before closing time), this is what I got
A picture of a disgusting-looking pizza that was delivered to a customer who placed an order 10 minutes before the store closed.
5. Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta
A satirical article on comedy news site The Onion about a fringe group called the "Afterbirthers" who demands to see president Obama's mother's "fetal membranes and vessels" as proof of Obama's US citizenship.
Lincoln MP Karl McCartney 'denied all knowledge' of the Twitter activity
Detective novelist who wrote Death comes to Pemberley passed away peacefully at her home, aged 94
Sites using the popular Gigya comment platform were attacked by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA)
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
NHS could triple number of weight-loss surgeries to reduce number of obese Britons
Black Friday: Best fashion deals -online and on the high-street
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy after appearing in mock TV wedding scene
- 1 Sean Abbott: Messages of support flood in for bowler following death of batsman Phil Hughes
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£425 - £525 per annum: Langley James : Project Manager, Healthcare, Devon - (6...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This growing outsourced IT comp...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Langley James : CRM Services Manager; West London u...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Langley James : IT Support; Residential Agency; May...