Wednesday 07 January 2009
The most surprising announcement yesterday from the Macworld Expo in San Francisco, if you were following the feed at MacRumors, was the phrase "STEVE JOBS JUST DIED" that had been inserted by hackers along with some slightly more philosophical observations such as "Iz me your emperor".
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 4 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 5 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Junior IT Support Technician ...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This distributor and wholesaler...
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, 25days hol, PHC +: Ashdown Group: ...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The successful candidate will h...