Gadget of the week - Bottle top tripod
Wednesday 01 July 2009
Lugging tons of photographic equipment away on holiday might improve your resulting snaps but could weigh down your luggage no end. Beat the excess baggage chanrges and the blurry photos with this neat tripod that slips into the top of the average soft drinks bottle. www.firebox.com; www.philips.co.uk ; 08700 130 791
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
This is how to react when you receive a terrible birthday present
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Ashley Madison hacker could be posting on Twitter as 'Thadeus Zu', researcher claims
Dresden riots: Protesters in Germany attack refugee buses shouting 'foreigners out'
France train shooting: US soldiers speak of the moment they stopped gunman and 'beat him until he was unconscious'
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Carol Vorderman reveals she is 'covered in burns' after she fell off her treadmill while running naked
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£19000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company ar...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A leading provider of ICT servi...
£20230 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for a career in...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company is...