Rhodri Marsden: The notion of ‘beta’ software is increasingly redundant
Wednesday 06 May 2009
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Boxing: Carl Froch slams fellow Brits for sparring with Mikkel Kessler
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 David Cameron goes to war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Windows 7 upgrade UAT Application Testing...
£50000 - £55000 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: An experienced Perl Develo...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits package: Progressive Recruitmen...